2009-07-17

Birthday Girl<3

writen by: Namira Yasqi
hello guysssss, I've a friend named AAAAAAAAAAAAABEL<3 she's birthday today ahaha and it's so fun,a lot! hem okay firstly, i'd like to share what I've been trough today.
I still go to school, but Adella's isn't go to school because she's kinda.....lazy LOL and then, after school's out, me and Medina's still have a "Osis Meeting" for planning about LDKS lol and, after I meeting, me and Medina went to med house, we're preparing for goin' to Abel's house like change clothes,shoes,and....yeah you know lah.and I waited for Adella's come up to Medina's house. and then, we go by Busway until LebakBulus Terminal (ew,that place's so disgusting) and all the whole people are watched at us,ew ew ew.okay then, we go by taxi to go to Abel's. and Odie,Thalia,and Meily are already at Abel's kompleks,but they won't let the surprise go on, they're waited for me adella and also medina lol. so when I met odie thal and meil we were so busyy for the cake and meily's carring "galon Aqua" HAHAH so funny, but me and thal are busy about the cupcakes,yummy:p LOL ugh I hate when the fire is off at the candle. I'm so hard to carrying the cupcakes to Abel's,because the CANDLES! ahaha, but it's okay. and then Meil Gold Thal are singing "lupa lupa ingat" song by Kuburan ahaha but they're changed the lyrics into "A ke B ke E ke L" LOL I'm so laughing and kinda "ngakak" for heard that LOL. andddddd Abel's comingggg! she's crying and hugging Thal, uuu I almost cried too people! I know that's so unexpected. really. and Odie's carrying Wheat for Abel's it called "nyeplokin" but it's not eggs,LOL she's crying a lot when we're "nyeplokin" Abel! haha and then when we're almost "nyeplokin" Abel........and THALIA'S COMIIIIIIIIIING! SHE'S CARRYING "GALON" WITH A FULL OF WATER INSIDE! hahaha she's so funny, and yeah you guys know we're "nyiram" Abel with water and wheat too hehe. urm the surprise's just that anyway,but it's so fun. so, we're taking photo's from Thalia's camera, click click click. we're posing just like a model's LOL aaaand, odie's crying:'( when we're all waited for pizza delivery. because she had to go home. actually, me too. but I dont want to be a big mistakes. and so finally we eating togethaaa! LOL and then, we're all goes to our home, ahaha just that peops. bye bye! and,

happy birthday Amabel Hardojo <3 we all loves you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

❥ I'm Dancing Through Words Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos