2009-09-04

did you know that?

writen by: Namira Yasqi
it hurts so much when i know that..........again. i thought you were not that much like her, but when i know the fact, it is true you were love her. i just cant imagine it. i love you because yoou were so kind, you came when he gone. and you gave me happiness, so how can't i dont pity you? did you love her that much? if its yes, why you came to me? first, i was so happy be with you, second, already knew what's you relationship, third...........that feeling's so kills me, i won't see you with her! but i dont want you be with me too, can you do that to me? i know you'll never do that for me, but i keep wishing. so, thankyou being my brother....my greatest brother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

❥ I'm Dancing Through Words Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos